MasterDrive has launched the Defensive Driver eLearning Course specifically designed to combat our challenging driving standards and high crash statistics. In light of the Covid-19 pandemic eLearning is a way to minimise the risk associated with face-to-face classes and human contact. The eLearning course makes use of the world renowned “moodle platform” which is a user friendly tool.
The course can be completed within 45-60 minutes, which includes an assessment.
Reduce your fleet risk and costs without any impact on your operations by effectively continuing your drivers’ training.
Key elements of the course include:
- Following distance – Why critical
- System of vehicle control
- Awareness techniques and
- Hazard identification & Avoidance
Benefits of the Defensive Driver eLearning Course include:
- Cost efficient
- Allows for frequent assessments
- Aids in employee training
- Low cost investment
- Improves employee moral &
- Reduces your impact on the environment