MasterDrive has launched the first phase of the Defensive Driver eLearning Program specifically designed to combat our challenging driving standards and high crash statistics. In light of the Covid-19 pandemic eLearning is a way to minimise the risk associated with face-to-face classes and human contact.
Reduce your fleet risk and costs without any impact on your operations by effectively continuing your drivers’ training.
- Designed for Corporate & Fleet programs
- 1 module takes approximately 1 hour
- Each module is open for 60 days
- Instructor support available on request
10 Training Modules:
- What is Defensive Driving?
- What kind of Driver are you?
- The Pre-Trip Inspections
- Understanding of Defensive Driving & Driver attitudes
- A Method of Staying Alive
- Weather Conditions
- How Vision is affected by Speed & Night driving
- Collision Avoidance
- Driver awareness technique: Use of speed and freeway driving
- Dealing with Common Emergencies
Benefits of eLearning Driver training include:
- Cost and time savings
- Low-cost investment
- Demonstrate your commitment to road safety
- Improve employee moral &
- Reduce your impact on the environment.